Friday, September 6, 2013

My blog

I have decided to start a blog.  The title of my blog may seem strange to some of you, but it describes a few things that I may post about.   I have Scoliosis.  That is where the crooked part comes in.  I will write about the trials and tribulations of my dealing with this.  The backpacker part is my hobby.  I love backpacking and nature and hammock camping as well, so many posts will be about that.   I am also a Christian.  I will not apologize for the fact that God or God's glory may show up in my posts.  Its because of Him that I am who I am.  Other things that I may post about are ADHD and whatever is on my mind from one day to the next.  I think its best to just write an introductory post to start with.  If you have any questions I encourage comments and feed back so feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment